perjantai 15. helmikuuta 2013

?)(""

I've had a pretty strange week so far. Not strange as in Britney Spears in 2007-strange but everything has just been super weird. Everything feels new (but not exciting) and at one point I actually started to think that I had amnesia or something. Maybe I'm getting senile. Shit.

me, my worst angle and 15 intensive minutes in photoshop

One of the things that made this week weird was a certain battle of willpower with the finnish postal system. My approach to the battle consisted mostly of complaining on facebook. Anygays, the story went something like this: I ordered a necklace and these cheap-ass white sneakers from the states last month. I had been eagerly waiting for their arrival and was tickled pink when I received the arrival letter on tuesday. This moment of ecstasy lasted for roughly a minute, because upon opening the letter I found out that my package was stuck in customs. I stared at the letter for a while before getting totally pee-em-essy about it. "I JUST PAID 35€ FOR THE DELIVERY OF A PAIR OF SHITTY SNEAKERS AND ONE FUCKING NECKLACE THAT COST 24€ AND NOW I HAVE TO PAY MORE MONEY THE FUCK SRSLY FUCK THE SYSTEM ANARCHY AAAAA" was pretty much the only thing in my head the whole day.
    I had already started planning to take over the country and sacrificing everyone who works at the customs to the devil, when I heard the doorbell ring. It was the delivery guy. I was sure that he had come to my door just to make me feel worse about my defeat, but he just asked my name and gave me the package and walked away. I was still certain that this was a trick, and asked about the customs fee. He said that it was 8,25€. I was handing him the money when he stated that "we don't actually charge fees under 10€". 

wtf srsly tho

were the exact words that came out of my mouth. I had just wasted my precious time planning to overthrow the government for this. I was about to kill a bitch before I realized that the delivery guy had already left.

IT'S VEIKKO AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT AND I'M WINNING BITCHES
STICK IT TO THE MAN!!

Here's the necklace. It's by Han Cholo.
I like it thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti