sunnuntai 24. helmikuuta 2013

—//---

If last week was weird, then this one has been straight up bizarre. I've been staring at the screen for half an hour trying to figure out how to describe it. It's really difficult considering the fact that I haven't had the time nor the interest to actually think about anything lately.

Ok this is going nowhere so I'm just going to show some pictures I took of Sonja a while back.




I took these for a school assignment. Once we had finished shooting I realized that I have completely neglected photography recently. I hadn't taken my dslr out in over two months and I don't think I've used any of my analog cameras in at least six months, other than the lomography fisheye which I usually take with me to raves. A few years back I felt naked without at least one camera with me
(I remember one occasion when I had my dslr, an analog reflex and a polaroid with me and I was totally cool with it too) and nowadays I just take shitty pictures with my iPhone and instagram the shit out of them. I'm thinking about boycotting instagram to revive my photographic urges. Who's with me? No-one?
ok :(

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti